Annandale Family Medicine is a family practice serving patients of all ages. Our innovative membership medical practice is located in Annandale, Virginia near Washington, D.C. Seasoned physicians Edward M. Friedler, MD, Mercedes Quintos-Gomez, MD, and Ratih B. Sudharto, MD treat patients for a variety of medical treatments and practices. Among these are urgent/acute care; comprehensive annual physicals; preventive and wellness care; chronic disease management; cardiac evaluations (including EKGs); nutrition and fitness assessments; custom wellness plans; vaccines/immunizations; flu shots; laboratory services; specialist care coordination; patient education; health maintenance; skin rashes; school, camp, and life insurance physicals; travel medicine and vaccinations; and men’s and women’s health.
Our practice combines top clinical expertise with a wellness focus and access to the latest technologies to offer patients a better healthcare experience. Interacting with our practice is easy and convenient, by enabling you to send secure messages, schedule appointments, pay bills, and request prescriptions online. We monitor and track your health status and Key Health Indicators, alerting both you and your physician in real time when something needs attention. We stay engaged with patients between office visits, notifying you when it’s time to get important tests and preventive wellness care, and automatically updating your online health record with new lab results.
Annandale Family Medicine believes it is vital that all of us take charge of our health and actively pursue the means necessary to achieve and maintain overall wellbeing. We serve as a guide in helping our patients understand not only the importance of good health but also any relevant disease processes and treatment measures, as well as important preventive measures.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a multi-speciality, high performance medical group, made up of the community’s best primary care physicians and specialists.
Privia Medical Group is focused on providing better, more coordinated care to the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
- Patients’ information remains confidential and secure
- Team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance)
- Secured information with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access)
Privia Premium Services Available
- Global medical assistance when you travel
- Collaborative wellness tracking tools
- 24/7 access to expert nurses
- Health Advisor consultations
- Annual nutrition & fitness consultations
- Dedicated Wellness Team
- Individual analysis & preventive action plan
- Ongoing coaching sessions & plan updates
- Member deals & discounts
Sign up in just 5 minutes for Premium Services. Cancel at any time.Sign Up
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website